ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं लक्ष्मीभयो नमः॥


Trading "calls" from our "Software" with more than "90% accuracy"

More than "12 years" old "only site of whole world" 
with more than "9700 accurate Outlooks" of 
"Indian Stock Markets" 

Nifty Waves Chart showed This Week Rally 4 days before


My outlooks are live proof of this fact that I told more than 5 times for 5900 in this week. I was 100% confirm for this level therefore I not told but also shown Bullish rally through upward arrows in chart on 28-03-3011. For live proof just click following link:-

http://enjoydailyprofits.blogspot.com/2011/03/rally-after-very-short-term-correction.html

Nifty Waves Structure Chart- This chart was posted in above link and in this chart expected upmoves toward 5900 were shown through upward arrows:-
Just click on chart for its enlarged view

Today high is 5872 and has almost tested my given target 4 days before.