ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं लक्ष्मीभयो नमः॥


Trading "calls" from our "Software" with more than "90% accuracy"

More than "12 years" old "only site of whole world" 
with more than "9700 accurate Outlooks" of 
"Indian Stock Markets" 

Pre-Open Market Outlook(02-12-2010)

I was out of station for the last 3 days therefore could not post my outlooks but before leaving I projected following conclusions in my weekly on 27-11-2010(Saturday) that:-

1- I told that "Pull Back Rally is on Cards"
2- I Posted 4 charts to proove pull back rally.
3- I Posted 7 strong reasons for pull back rally.
4- I told that "As per my view Nifty will not sustain below 5700 and minimum a pull back rally will be seen"
5- I told that "pull back rally will be seen. Expecting completion of correction and begining of fresh rally in the coming week"

214 Nifty points rally seen in last 3 sessions. Last strong resistance range is 5935-6015 and Nifty traded within 5935-5965 yesterday. Global markets blasting therefore sentiment strong today morning and if Nifty sutiuns above 6015 then it will be strong confirmation of Intermediate term trend turning upward and continuation of pull back rally.

Sentiment heated today morning and profit booking possibility can not be ruled out. Intraday charts of yesterday are showing good consolidations and sustaining above 6015 possibility is high as well as positive closing after gap up opening will be seen today.