ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं लक्ष्मीभयो नमः॥


Trading "calls" from our "Software" with more than "90% accuracy"

More than "12 years" old "only site of whole world" 
with more than "9700 accurate Outlooks" of 
"Indian Stock Markets" 

Tomorrow outlook,Post-Closing Report(19-10-2010) & Proofs of my 100% accurate predictions

I posted my bearish outlook in following words Pre-Open Outlook today:-

1- Although Indian markets recovered form lower levels yesterday but until above mentioned 1st resistance range(6110-6160) will not cross till then any up move or correction completion will not be considered

2- Correction started after good selling at higher levels and expected that fresh selling will be seen in couple of sessions within or below mentioned 1st resistance range.

I posted my bearish outlook in following words Mid-session outlook in my Blog today:-

1- I have already defined my bearish views in my previous 4 days outlooks and that is not changed despite yesterday sharp surge

2- Today range break out will decide follow up buying or selling and that will give first indication of next big  moves.

As I told 100% same happened and Indian markets could not sustain at higher levels and closed in Red after slipping from higher levels.

Sensex closed 185.76  points down today.
-Nifty closed 48.65 points down today.

Tomorrow outlook:- For tomorrow I have already told in in following words in today Pre-open outlook and that will happen:-

"finally Indian markets will move below yesterday lows"